Personal Injury Lawyer in Atlantic City, NJ
Experienced South Jersey Personal Injury Attorney Serves Clients in Galloway, Egg Harbor, and Linwood
If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you have a legal right to be compensated for damages. At the Law Offices of Richard A. Stoloff, our experienced legal team aggressively pursues full compensation for your losses.
Experienced South Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys
Richard Stoloff brings more than 25 years of legal experience to every case. Mr. Stoloff and his experienced staff have a record of successful results in a wide range of personal injury cases:
- Car Accidents: Including those caused by drunk drivers, distracted drivers, and uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Motorcycle Accidents: Including those resulting in fractures, traumatic brain injuries, and abrasions, and those requiring amputation
- Truck Accidents: Injuries from collisions with semis, construction vehicles, and other large commercial trucks
- Animal Attacks: Injuries caused by dog bites and attacks by other types of animals, such as cats, horses, and exotic pets
- Defective Products: Ranging from dangerous and defective toys and cribs to defective drugs and medical devices
- Catastrophic Injury: Including traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury, paralysis, burns, and loss of vision or hearing
- Head Injury: Including traumatic brain injury (TBI), injuries caused by lack of oxygen, and penetrating injuries such as those caused by gunshot wounds
- Premises Liability: From slip and fall accidents to injuries caused by inadequate lighting or inadequate security
- Wrongful Death: Compassionate representation of family members who lost a loved one because of the negligence of another person or organization
- Pedestrian Accidents: Representing pedestrians injured in crosswalks, parking areas, or walking paths
- Bike Accidents: Standing up for the rights of injured cyclists
- Mass Transit Accidents: Including those involving buses, trains, taxis, and airport vans
- Ridesharing Accidents: Including accidents involving services such as Uber and Lyft
- Boating Accidents: Including those injured due to drunken boating and other types of careless or reckless behavior
The Help You Need Now for Your Atlantic City, NJ Personal Injury Claim
After an accident in Atlantic City, Galloway, Linwood, Egg Harbor, NJ, or anywhere else South Jersey, it is important to speak to a knowledgeable NJ personal injury attorney as soon as possible. At the Law Offices of Richard A. Stoloff, we can help you with your immediate needs. For example, we can arrange a rental car for you if your vehicle was damaged in a car accident. And we will deal with your car insurance claim. We can also refer you to the appropriate medical providers so that you can get the treatment you need.
Free Consultation with Atlantic City Personal Injury Attorneys Who Will Get You the Compensation You Are Entitled to Receive
Under both New Jersey law and Pennsylvania law, people injured due to another’s negligence are entitled to receive financial compensation for damages. These damages include pain and suffering, current and future medical expenses related to the injury, lost wages or other income, and other losses.
There is no cost and no obligation to discuss your case with an experienced member of the legal team at the Law Office of Richard A. Stoloff. If you retain us as your law firm, you will pay no attorney’s fees until we obtain money damages in your personal injury claim.
To learn more or to schedule a free consultation, please contact us online or call our office in Linwood, New Jersey at 609-957-6810. You can reach our Philadelphia office at 215-988-9800.