Defective Products Lawyer in Galloway Township, New Jersey
Skilled Product Liability Attorney Represents Victims of Defective Manufacturing Defects in South Jersey
Those who design, manufacture, or sell products to consumers have a duty to ensure that the products are reasonably safe. If these companies fail to take necessary precautions and someone is injured, they have an obligation to compensate the injured person for the damages caused by the dangerous or defective product.
Personal injury attorney Richard Stoloff represents people in New Jersey and Pennsylvania who have been harmed by defective products. The Law Offices of Richard A. Stoloff pursues full compensation for our clients’ pain and suffering, lost wages or income, medical expenses, and other damages caused by a dangerous or defective product. We have successfully handled product liability claims throughout South Jersey, including Atlantic City, Pleasantville, and Northfield, NJ.
If you were injured by a faulty product, or if a member of your family was harmed by a defective product, please contact our office online or by phone to arrange a free initial consultation and case evaluation. With offices in Linwood, NJ and Philadelphia, PA, we represent clients throughout the region.
NJ Product Liability Claims: Any Type of Product Can Be Defective
Any product can become dangerous due to a manufacturing error, a design error, or a failure to warn consumers of inherent dangers. Some common categories of defective products include:
- Auto parts and components, including air bags, brakes, fuel systems, seat belts, and tires
- Medical devices, including hip implants, knee implants, cochlear implants, pacemakers, defibrillators, drug-coated stents, breast implants, and insulin pumps
- Defective drugs, from Accutane to Zithromax
- Toys, cribs, and other products for children
- Power tools
- Machinery, from farm equipment to industrial machinery
- Swimming pool drains and pumps
Product Liability Attorneys Serving All of South Jersey and the Philadelphia Areas
In every New Jersey dangerous product claim, we will analyze the facts to determine if it is an actionable case. Our legal team will examine whether:
- The product was defectively designed.
- There was a manufacturing flaw that rendered the product defective.
- The company failed to warn consumers of a known danger in the product.
Product liability laws are different in Pennsylvania. The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania in 2014 adopted the following standard for defining whether a product is defective:
- The danger is unknowable and unacceptable to the average or ordinary consumer, or
- A reasonable person would conclude that the probability and seriousness of harm caused by the product outweigh the burden or costs of taking precautions.
Pursuing financial compensation for an injury or fatality caused by a defective product is legally challenging. Not every personal injury lawyer accepts product liability cases.
Attorney Richard A. Stoloff and his staff are experienced in representing clients harmed by dangerous and defective products. We have the legal knowledge and skill required to achieve a positive resolution to even the most complex case.
Set Up a Free Consultation with an Atlantic City, NJ Product Liability Attorney Today!
Have you been injured by a dangerous or defective product in Atlantic City, Galloway Township, Egg Harbor, or anywhere else in Atlantic County, New Jersey? We’d like to hear from you. To arrange a free initial consultation, please contact us online. You can also call our Linwood, New Jersey office at 609-957-6810. To reach our office in downtown Philadelphia, call 215-988-9800.